F U G O P

A Reality-Based Blog.

Atom Feed

Friends

Good Blogs

Not So Good Blogs

News Sources

Profile

 

1/04/2005

New Blogs

Continuing my housekeeping, I updated the blog list to the left - I added Left2Right, James Wolcott, Bluegrass Roots, and Polianna. Left2right and Wolcott don't really need much introduction, I've had them in my RSS reader for a long time, but just hadn't updated the list. Bluegrass Roots is a great group blog run by some fellow Kentuckians. They broke the story last July of the "Kerry is bin Laden's Man/Bush is My Man" signs being distributed by the Jefferson County Republican Party. Polianna is a polymath liberal site trying to "buck the dominant paradigm" - it's run by a couple of guys I met at DC's Drinking Liberally two weeks ago.

 

Recent Posts

There Is No Crisis: Protecting the Integrity of Social Security

Articles

Archives

Powered by BloggerWeblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com